- 클럽명 : PSM
- 참여학생 : 박은형, 송미연, 이사빈
- 주제 : 고위공무원 인사와 국정관리
<발제 논문 리스트>
1. Simon A. B., Frederic V. and David G. (2013). Policy environment and Public Service Motivation, Public Administration, 27, pp.1-14.
2. Perry, James L., Littlepage, L., Brudney, J.L. and Coursey, D. (2008). What Drives Morally Committed Citizens? A Study of the Antecedents of Public Service Motivation, Public Administration Review, 68(3), pp.445-458.
3. Moynihan, Donald and Sanjay Pandey. (2007). The role of organization in fostering public service motivation, Public Administration Review, 67, pp.40-53.
4. Kim, Sangmook(2005). Individual-Level Factors and Organizational Performance in Government Organizations. Journal of Public Administration Research and Theory, 15(2): 245-261.
5. Alonso, P. and Lewis, G. B.(2001). Public Service Motivation and Job Performance: Evidence from the Federal Sector. The American Review of Public Administration, 31:363-379.
6. Ritz, A.(2009). Public Service Motivation and Organizational Performance in Swiss Federal Government. International Review of Administrative Sciences,
7. Kim, Sangmook. (2009a). "Testing the structure of public service motivation in Korea: A research note." Journal of public administration research and theory 19(4): 839-851.
8. Kim, Sangmook. (2009b) "Revising Perry's measurement scale of public service motivation." The American Review of Public Administration 39(2):149-163.
9. Sangmook Kim et al. (2013). Investigating the Structure and Meaning of Public Service Motivation across Populations: Developing and International Instrument and Addressing Issues of Measurement Invariance. Journal of Public Administration Research and Theory, 23: 79-102.
10. James L. Perry. The Growth of Public Service Motivation Research