- 클럽명 : 스마트 국정관리팀
- 참여학생 : 임이랑, 이홍범, 최지원
- 주제 : 네트워크 거버넌스와 행정학적 의의
<발제 논문 리스트>
1. Moynihan, D. P. (2009). The network governance of crisis response: Case studies of incident command systems. Journal of Public Administration Research and Theory, 19(4), 895-915.
2. Provan, K. G., Beagles, J. E., Mercken, L., & Leischow, S. J. (2013). Awareness of Evidence-Based Practices by Organizations in a Publicly Funded Smoking Cessation Network. Journal of Public Administration Research and Theory, 23(1), 133-153.
3. Kelman, S., Hong, S., & Turbitt, I. (2012). Are There Managerial Practices Associated with the Outcomes of an Interagency Service Delivery Collaboration? Evidence from British Crime and Disorder Reduction Partnerships. Journal of Public Administration Research and Theory, 73(2): 355–363.
4. Daley, D. M. (2009). Interdisciplinary problems and agency boundaries: Exploring effective cross-agency collaboration. Journal of Public Administration Research and Theory, 19(3), 477-493.
5. Provan, K. G., & Lemaire, R. H. (2012). Core concepts and key ideas for understanding public sector organizational networks: Using research to inform scholarship and practice. Public Administration Review, 72(5), 638-648.
6. Korosec, R. L., & Berman, E. M. (2006). Municipal support for social entrepreneurship. Public Administration Review, 66(3), 448-462.
7. Provan, K. G., & Kenis, P. (2008). Modes of network governance: Structure, management, and effectiveness. Journal of public administration research and theory, 18(2), 229-252.
8. Rogers, E., & Weber, E. P. (2010). Thinking harder about outcomes for collaborative governance arrangements. The American Review of Public Administration, 40(5), 546-567.
9. Berry, F. S., Brower, R. S., Choi, S. O., Goa, W. X., Jang, H., Kwon, M., & Word, J. (2004). Three traditions of network research: What the public management research agenda can learn from other research communities. Public Administration Review, 64(5), 539-552.
10. Rasche, A. (2010). Collaborative Governance 2.0. Corporate Governance, 10(4), 500-511.
11. Lee, E. W., & Liu, H. K. (2012). Factors Influencing Network Formation Among Social Service Nonprofit Organizations in Hong Kong and Implications for Comparative and China Studies. International Public Management Journal, 15(4), 454-478.
12. Esteve, M., Boyne, G., Sierra, V., & Ysa, T. (2013). Organizational collaboration in the public sector: do chief executives make a difference?. Journal of Public Administration Research and Theory, 23(4), 927-952.