- 클럽명 : GSPA508
- 참여학생 : 김준형, 서교리, 정희정
- 주제 : 공공부문에서의 소셜 미디어 도입 및 활용
1) Harrisona, T & Sayogo, D. (2014). Transparency, participation, and accountability practices in open government: A comparative study. Government Information quarterly. 31(4): 512-525.
2) Lee, G. & Kwak, Y. (2012). An open government maturity model for social media-based public engagement. Government Information Quarterly. 29(4): 492-503.
3) Bertot, J., Jaeger, P., & Grimes, J. (2012). Promoting transparency and accountability through ICTs, social media, and collaborative e-government. Transforming Government: People, Process and Policy. 6(1): 78-91.
4) Jean-Patrick, V. (2014). Transparency of transparency: The pro-active disclosure of the rules governing access to information as a gauge of organisational cultural transformation. The case of the Swiss transparency regime. Government Information Quarterly. 31(4): 556-562.
5) Mergel, I. & Bretschneider, S. (2013). A three-stage adoption process for social media in government. Public Administration Review. 73(3): 390-400.
6) Bertot, J., Jaeger, P., & Hansen, D. (2012). The impact of policies on government social media usage: Issues, challenges, and recommendations. Government Information Quarterly. 29(1): 30-40.
7) Kavanaugh, A. et al. (2012). Social media use by government: From the routine to the critical. Government Information Quarterly. 29(4): 480-491.
8) Picazo-Vela, S., Gutierrez-Martinez, I., & Luna-Reyes, L. (2012). Understanding risks, benefits, and strategic alternatives of social media applications in the public sector. Government Information Quarterly. 29(4): 504-511.
9) Bonson, E. et al. (2012). Local e-government 2.0: Social media and corporate transparency in municipalities. Government Information Quarterly. 29(2): 123-132.
10) Khan, G. et al. (2014). From e-government to social government:: Twitter use by Korea’s central government. Online Information Review. 38(1): 95-113.
11) Snead, J. (2013). Social media use in the U.S. executive branch. Government Information Quarterly. 30(1): 56-63.
12) Bonson, E., Royo, S., & Ratkai, M. (2014). Facebook practices in Western Europe municipalities: An empirical analysis of activity and citizens' engagement. Administration & Society. Available at http://aas.sagepub.com/content/early/2014/09/04/0095399714544945.full.pdf+html/