- 클럽명 : 내일
- 참여학생 : 장효진, 백계화, 김우림
- 주제 : 복지국가와 정책 아이디어
1. Daniel Berland(2007). The social exclusion discourse: ideas and policy change. The Policy Press, vol. 35(1) 123-139.
2. Katherine E. Smith(2014). The politics of ideas: the complex interplay of health inequalities research and policy. Science and Public Policy, vol. 41, pp.561-574.
3. Franz-Xaver Kaufmann(2013). The idea of social policy in western societies. International Journal of Social Quality 3(2), pp.16-40.
4. Peter A. Hall(1993). Policy paradigms, social learning, and the state: the case of economic policymaking in Britain. Comparative Politics, vol. 25(3), pp.275-296.
5. Robert Cox(2004). The path-dependency of an idea: why Scandinavian welfare states remain distinct. Social Policy & Administration, Vol.38(2), pp.204-219.
6. Shih-Jiunn Shi(2006). Left to market and family-again? ideas and the development of the rural pension policy in China. Social Policy & Administration, Vol.40(7), pp.791-806.
7. Susan Kuivalainen, Mikko Niemela(2010), From universalism to selectivism: the ideational turn of the ani-poverty policies in Finland, Journal of European Social Policy 2010, vol. 20(3), 263-276.
8. Franzoni, J. M., & Voorend, K. (2011). Actors and ideas behind CCTs in Chile, Costa Rica and El Salvador. Global Social Policy, 11(2-3), 279-298.
9. Jessop, Bob (1999), ‘The Changing Governance of Welfare: Recent Trends in its Primay Functions, Scale and Modes of Coordination’, in Social Policy and Administration, Vol. 33. No. 4, pp. 348-359.
10. Sugiyama, N. B. (2011). The diffusion of Conditional Cash Transfer programs in the Americas. Global Social Policy, 11(2-3), 250-278.
11. Dolowitz (1997).Policy transfer and Biritish Social Policy: Learning from the American Experience“ Governance, 10(1), 23-42.
12. Dolowitz&Marsh(2000), ‘Learning from abroad the role of policy transfer in contemporary policy making’ , Governance, 13(3) 5-24.