- 클럽명 : 문화와정책
- 참여학생 : 최선미, 배관표, 이보라
- 주제 : 문화경제학 및 문화정책 관련 정부의 역할
<발제 논문 리스트>
1. Frey, Bruno S. (1994). Art: The Economic Point of View, Cultural Economics and Cultural Policies, Springer Netherlands: 3-16.
2. Frey, Bruno S. and Reto Jegen (2001). Motivation Crowding Theory. Journal of Economic Surveys, 15(5): 165-173.
3. Frey, Bruno S. (2002). Creativity, Government and the Arts. De Economist, 150(4): 363-376.
4. Throsby, David (1999). Cultural Capital. Journal of Economic Surveys, 23: 3-12.
5. Throsby, David. Economic and cultural value in the work of creative artists, Values and heritage conservation (2000): 26.
6. Throsby, David. (1997) Seven Questions in the Economics of Cultural Heritage, in Michael Hutter and Ilde Rizzo (eds), Economic Perspectives on Cultural Heritage, Chapter 2, Basingstoke and London: Macmillan Press Ltd, 13-30.
7. Cooper, R. (1990). Stage-Gate Systems: A New Tool for Managing New Products. Business Horizons, May-June: 44–54.
8. Star, S., and J. Griesemer. (1989). Institutional Ecology, 'Translations' and Boundary Objects: Amateurs and Professionals in Berkeley's Museum of Vertebrate Zoology, 1907-39. Social Studies of Science, 19(3): 387-420.
9. Cash, D., W. Clark, F. Alcock, N. Dickson, N. Eckley, D. Guston, J. Jager and R. Mitchell. (2003). Knowledge Systems for Sustainable Development. Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences of the United States of America, 100(14): 8086-8091.
10. David Carda, & Philip K. Robins. (2005). How important are “entry effects” in financial incentive programs for welfare recipients? Journal of Econometrics, 125(1-2), 113-139.
11. P Gottschalk .(2005). Can Work Alter Welfare Recipients’ Beliefs? Journal of Policy Analysis and Management, 24(3), 485–498.
12. Stephen A. Woodbury and Robert G. Spiegelman. (1987). Bonuses to Workers and Employers to Reduce Unemployment: Randomized Trials in Illinois. The American Economic Review, 77(4), 513-530.
13. Jeffrey A. Dubin & Douglas Rivers. (1993). Experimental estimates of the impact of wage subsides. Journal of Econometrics, 56(1-2), 219–242.
14. Govert E. Bijwaarda, & Geert Ridderb. (2005). Correcting for selective compliance in a re-employment bonus experiment. Journal of Econometrics. 125(1-2), 77-111.