- 클럽명 : 세라산
- 참여학생 :허예슬, 박찬영, 이진호
- 주제 : 스마트 거버넌스를 위한 리더십 연구: 선출 대 피임명 비교 분석
1. Moran, J. D. (2003). Judicial Independence in Family Courts: Beyond the Election-Appointment Dichotomy. Fam. LQ, 37, 361.
2. Quast, T. (2008). Do elected public utility commissioners behave more politically than appointed ones? Journal of Regulatory Economics, 33(3), 318-337.
3. Shepherd, J. M. (2009). Are Appointed Judges Strategic Too? Duke Law Journal, 1589-1626.
4. Tabarrok, A., & Helland, E. (1999). Court Politics: The Political Economy of Tort Awards*. The Journal of Law and Economics, 42(1), 157-188.
5. Wollmann, H. (2004). Urban leadership in German local politics: the rise, role and performance of the directly elected (chief executive) mayor. International Journal of Urban and Regional Research, 28(1), 150-165.
6. Gabris, G. T. (1992). Strategic planning in municipal government: A tool for expanding cooperative decision making between elected and appointed officials. Public productivity & Management review, 77-93.
7. Hebel, S. (2004). State regents: Should they be elected or appointed. The Chronicle of Higher Education, 51(8), A1.
8. Cann, D. (2006). Beyond Accountability and Independence-Judicial Selection and State Court Performance. Judicature, 90, 226.
9. Jung, C. (2006). Forms of government and spending on common municipal functions: a longitudinal approach. International Review of Administrative Sciences, 72(3), 363-376.
10. Kimball, D. C., Kropf, M., & Battles, L. (2006). Helping America vote? Election administration, partisanship, and provisional voting in the 2004 election. Election Law Journal, 5(4), 447-461.
11. Klein, L. S., & Sfiridis, J. M. (1997). A market based evaluation of the election versus appointment of regulatory commissioners. Public Choice, 92(3-4), 337-351.
12. Lewis, E. B., & Taylor, G. A. (1994). Policy making/implementing activities of elected county executives and appointed county administrators: Does form of government make a difference? International Journal of Public Administration, 17(5), 935-953.