- 클럽명 : GSPA508
- 참여학생 : 임정욱, 선소원, 하정연
- 주제 : 이해 및 사례 적용 방안
1. Orlikowski, W. J. (1992). The duality of technology: Rethinking the concept of technology in organizations. Organization science, 3(3), 398-427.
2. G. DeSanctis and M. S. Poole, “Capturing the Complexity in Advanced Technology Use: Adaptive Structuration Theory”, Organization Science, 1994, 5(2), pp. 121-147.
3. W. J. Orlikowski, “Using Technology and Constituting Structures: A Practice Lens for Studying Technology in Organizations”, Organization Science, 2000, 11(4), pp. 404-428.
4. W. J. Orlikowski and J. J. Baroudi, “Studying Information Technology in Organizations: Research Approaches and Assumptions”, Information Systems Research, 1991, 2(1), pp. 1-28.
5. Song, C., & Lee, J. (2016). Citizens’ Use of Social Media in Government, Perceived Transparency, and Trust in Government. Public Performance & Management Review, 39(2), 430-453.
6. Ganapati, S., & Reddick, C. G. (2014). The use of ICT for open government in US municipalities: Perceptions of chief administrative officers. Public Performance & Management Review, 37(3), 365-387.
7. Kim, S., & Lee, J. (2012). E‐Participation, Transparency, and Trust in Local Government. Public Administration Review, 72(6), 819-828.
8. Torres, L., Pina, V., & Acerete, B. (2006). E‐Governance Developments in European Union Cities: Reshaping Government’s Relationship with Citizens. Governance, 19(2), 277-302.
9. Gil-Garcia, J., & Pardo, T. (2005). E-government success factors: Mapping practical tools to theoretical foundations. Government Information Quarterly 22(2).
10. Eom, Seok-Jin and Joonhung Kim. (2014). The Adoption of Public Smartphone Applications in Korea: Empirical Analysis on Maturity Level and Influential Factors. Government Information Quarterly 31.
11. Yang, T. & Maxwell, T. (2011). Information-sharing in public organizations: A literature review of interpersonal, intra-organizational and inter-organizational success factors. Government Information Quarterly 28(2).
12. Jones, Matthew R. and Wanda J. Orlikowski. (2009). Information Technology and the Dynamics of Organizational Change. In. Mansell, R. et al. (eds.) The Oxford Handbook of Information and Communication Technology. Oxford. Univ. Press.