- 클럽명 : 고령사회와 사회자본팀
- 참여학생 : 어유경, 김인태, 장세정
- 주제 : 공공서비스 전달체계의 이해
1. Denhardt, R. B. and Denhardt, J. V. (2000). The New Public Service: Serving Rather than Steering. Public Administration Review, 60(6): 549-559.
2. Box, Richard C., Gary S. Marshall, B.J. Reed, & Christine Reed. (2001). New Public Management and Substantive Democracy. Public Administration Review, 61(5): 608-619.
3. Diefenbach, Thomas. (2009). New Public Management in Public Sector Organizations: The Dark Side of Managerialisic ‘Enlightenment’. Public Administration, 87(4): 892-909.
4. Fung, Archon & Erik Olin Wright. (2001). Deepening democracy: Innovations in empowered participatory governance. Politics & Society, 29: 5–41.
5. Ansell, Chris & Gash, Alison. (2007). Collaborative Governance in Theory and Practice. Journal of Public Administration Research and Theory, 18(4): 543-571.
6. Emerson, K., Nabatchi, T., & Balogh, S. (2012). An integrative framework for collaborative governance. Journal of Public Administration Research and Theory, 22(1): 1-29.
7. Whitaker, G. P. (1980). Coproduction: Citizen participation in service delivery. Public administration review, 240-246.
8. Eikenberry, A. M., & Kluver, J. D. (2004). The marketization of the nonprofit sector: Civil society at risk?. Public administration review, 64(2): 132-140.
9. Levesque, J. F., Harris, M. F., & Russell, G. (2013). Patient-centred access to health care: conceptualising access at the interface of health systems and populations. Int J Equity Health, 12(1): 18.
10. Mladenka, K. R. (1980). The urban bureaucracy and the Chicago political machine: Who gets what and the limits to political control. American Political Science Review, 74(04): 991-998.
11. Entwistle, T., & Martin, S. (2005). From competition to collaboration in public service delivery: A new agenda for research. Public administration, 83(1): 233-242.
12. Brown, T. L., Potoski, M., & Van Slyke, D. M. (2006). Managing public service contracts: Aligning values, institutions, and markets. Public Administration Review, 66(3): 323-331.