- 클럽명 : GCC
- 참여학생 : 최혜민, 권형근, 임현경
- 주제 : The Political Power of the Bureaucracy & Democratization Process in the Third World
1. Reﬂections on the Patterns of Change in the Bureaucratic-Authoritarian State. Guillermo O'Donnell Latin American Research Review [논문] Vol. 13, No. 1 (1978), pp. 3-38 :http://www.jstor.org/stable/2502640
2. Kaufmann, D., Kraay, A., & Zoido-Lobatón, P. (2000). Governance Matters: From Measurement to Action. Finance and Development, 37(2), 10.
3. Evans, P., & Rauch, J. (1999). Bureaucracy and Growth: A Cross-National Analysis of the Effects of "Weberian" State Structures on Economic Growth. American Sociological Review, 64(5), 748-765.
4. Rauch, & Evans. (2000). Bureaucratic structure and bureaucratic performance in less developed countries. Journal of Public Economics, 75(1), 49-71.
5. DEVRA C. MOEHLER. (2010). Democracy, Governance, and Randomized Development Assistance. Annals of the American Academy of Political and Social Science, 628, 30-200.
6. Guy Peters, B. (2004). Governance and Public Bureaucracy: New Forms of Democracy or New Forms of Control? Asia Pacific Journal of Public Administration, 26(1), 3-15.
7. Richard Joseph, Prebendalism and Democracy in Nigeria. New York: Cambridge University Press 1987.
8. Etzioni-Halevy, E. (2010). Bureaucracy and democracy : A political dilemma / by Eva Etzioni-Halevy. (Routledge library editions. Political science ; 7). New York : London: Routledge ; Taylor & Francis [distributor]
9. Political Strategy of Senior Bureaucrats in Structural Expansion in Thailand (2014)
10. Mollah AH (2015). Does Colonial Rule Matter for Governance? A Study in the Context of Bureaucracy in Bangladesh. Inter. J. Polit. Sci. Develop. 3(10): 416-427
11. Acemoglu, D., Ticchi, D., & Vindigni, A. (2011). EMERGENCE AND PERSISTENCE OF INEFFICIENT STATES. Journal of the European Economic Association, 9(2), 177.
12. Van Rijckeghem, Caroline and Beatrice Weder (2001) “Bureaucratic Corruption and theRate of Temptation: Do Wages in the Civil Service Affect Corruption, and by How Much?,” Journal of Development Economics, 65(2), 307-331.