- 클럽명 : A.C.L.O.W
- 참여학생 : 안선민, 오세영, 이하영
- 주제 : 조직행태와 ICT 활용에 관한 연구
1. Ahn, M. J. (2010). Adoption of e-communication applications in US municipalities: The role of political environment, bureaucratic structure, and the nature of applications. The American Review of Public Administration, 0275074010377654.
2. Eom, S. J., Choi, N., & Sung, W. (2016). The use of smart work in government: Empirical analysis of Korean experiences. Government Information Quarterly.
3. Feeney, M. K., & Welch, E. W. (2013, June). Implementing information and communication technologies (ICT) in public organizations: the mediating effects of organization routineness and centralization on ICT and managerial outcomes. In Proceedings of the 14th Annual International Conference on Digital Government Research (pp. 38-45). ACM.
4. Gil-García, J. R., & Pardo, T. A. (2005). E-government success factors: Mapping practical tools to theoretical foundations. Government information quarterly, 22(2), 187-216.
5. Im, T. (2011). Information technology and organizational morphology: The case of the Korean central government. Public Administration Review, 71(3), 435-443.
6. Jackson, S. (2011). Organizational culture and information systems adoption: A three-perspective approach. Information and Organization, 21(2), 57-83.
7. Nograšek, J., & Vintar, M. (2014). E-government and organisational transformation of government: Black box revisited?. Government Information Quarterly, 31(1), 108-118.
8. Roberts, N. C. (2011). Beyond Smokestacks and Silos: Open‐Source, Web‐Enabled Coordination in Organizations and Networks. Public Administration Review, 71(5), 677-693.
9. Ruppel, C. P., & Harrington, S. J. (2001). Sharing knowledge through intranets: A study of organizational culture and intranet implementation. Professional Communication, IEEE Transactions on, 44(1), 37-52.
10. Shih, C. C., & Huang, S. J. (2010). Exploring the relationship between organizational culture and software process improvement deployment. Information & Management, 47(5), 271-281.
11. Tolbert, C. J., Mossberger, K., & McNeal, R. (2008). Institutions, policy innovation, and e‐government in the American states. Public administration review, 68(3), 549-563.
12. Wang, S., & Feeney, M. K. (2014). Determinants of Information and Communication Technology Adoption in Municipalities. The American Review of Public Administration, 0275074014553462.