- 클럽명 : GSPA508
- 참여학생 : 임정욱, 하정연, 김준형
- 주제 : 협력적 거버넌스의 이해 및 사례 적용 방안
1. Ansell, C. & Gash, A. (2008). Collaborative governance in theory and practice. Journal of Public Administration Research and Theory, 18(4): 543-571.
2. Chapman, T., Brown, J., Ford, C., & Baxter, B. (2010). Trouble with champions: Local public sector-third sector partnerships and the future prospects for collaborative governance in the UK. Policy Stuides, 31(6): 613-630.
3. Choi, T. & Robertson, P. (2013). Deliberation and decision in collaborative governance: A simulation of approaches to mitigate power imbalance. Journal of Public Administration Research and Theory, first published online.
4. Emerson, K., Nabatchi, T., & Balogh, S. (2012). An integrative framework for collaborative governance. Journal of Public Administration Research and Theory, 22(1): 1-29.
5. Huxham, C., Vangen, S., Huxham, C., & Eden, C. (2000). The challenge of collaborative governance. Public Management: An International Journal of Research and Theory, 2(3): 337-358.
6. Johnston, E., Hicks, D., Nan, N., & Auer, J. (2010). Managing the inclusion process in collaborative governance. Journal of Public Administration Research and Theory, first published online.
7. Jung, Y., Mazmanian, D., & Tang, S. (2009). Collaborative governance in the United States and Korea: Cases in negotiated policymaking and service delivery. International Review of Public Administration, 13(S1): 1-11.
8. Purdy, J. (2012). A framework for assessing power in collaborative governance processes. Public Administration Review, 72(3): 409-417.
9. Robertson, P. (2011). An assessment of collaborative governance in a network for sustainable tourism: The case of RedeTuris. International Journal of Public Administration, 34(5): 279-290.
10. Robertson, P. & Choi, T. (2012). Deliberation, consensus, and stakeholder satisfaction. Public Management Review, 14(1): 83-103.
11. Rogers, E. (2010). Thinking harder about outcomes for collaborative governance arrangements. The American Review of Public Administration, first published online.
12. Tang, C. & Tang, S. (2014). Managing incentive dynamics for collaborative governance in land and ecological conservation. Public Administration Review, 74(2): 220-231.