- 클럽명 : R&D와 정부
- 참여학생 : 정지수, 박정수, 한승희
- 주제 : R&D 중소기업 지원의 효과분석
1. A. A. Gibb. (2006). Key Factors in the Design of Policy Support for the Small and Medium Enterprise(SME) Development Process: An Over View. Entrepreneurship and Regional Development: An International Journal 5(1): 1-24.
2. Belenzon, A. A. S., &Rios, L. A. (2010). The organization of R&D within firms: Measures, characteristics and consequences.
3. Bernstein, S. (2015). Does going public affect innovation?. The Journal of Finance. 70(4): 1365-1403.
4. Cockburn, I. M., Kortum, S., & Stern, S. (2002). Are all patent examiners equal? The impact of examiner characteristics (No. w8980). National Bureau of Economic Research.
5. Cumming, D. J., &Li, D. (2009). Public policy and business creation in the United States. Available at SSRN 1443508.
6. D. J. Storey. (2003). Entrepreneurship, Small and Medium Sized Enterprises and Public Policies. in Z.J. Acs and D.B. Andretsch. (eds). Handbook of Entrepreneur- ship Research. London: Kluwer Academic Publishers.
7. Mayer-Schönberger, V. (2008). Schumpeterian Law: Rethinking the Role of Law in Fostering Entrepreneurship.
8. Pat H. Dickson, K. Mark Weaver, and Frank Hoy. (2005). Opportunism in the R&D Alliances of SMES: The Role of the Institutional Environment and SME Size. Journal of Business and Venturing 21(4): 487-513.
9. Shah, S. K., Smith, S. W., &Reedy, E. J. (2012). Who are user entrepreneurs? Findings on innovation, founder characteristics, and firm characteristics. Kauffman Firm Survey, Kauffman Foundation, February.
10. Smith, D. G., & Ibrahim, D. M. (2013). Law and Entrepreneurial Opportunities. Cornell Law Review, 98.
11. Steffen Jørgensen and Georges Zaccour. (1999). Price Subsidies and Guaranteed Buys of a New Technology. European Journal of Operational Research 114: 338-345.
12. Zhao, B., & Ziedonis, R. H. (2012). State governments as financiers of technology startups: Implications for firm performance. Available at SSRN 2060739.