- 클럽명 : 공조직성과 정책수단
- 참여학생 : 이경은, 배관표, 채선화
- 주제 : 공조직에 대한 정책수단의 효과성 연구
1. Hood, Christopher. (1986). The Tools of Government. Chathan, NJ: Chatham House
2. Howlett, M. (2005). What is a Policy Instrument? Policy Tools, Policy Mixes, and Policy-Implementation Styles. n Eliadis, P, m. Hill and M. Howlett. (ed.), Designing Government: From Instruments to Governance, Montreal, Canada: Mcll-Queen’s University Press.
3. Vedung, Evert. (1998). Policy Instruments: Typologies and Theories. In Bemelmans -Videc, M., Ray C. Rist. and Evert Vedung (ed.), Carrot, Stick and Sermons: Policy Instruments and their Evaluation, New Brunswick NJ. USA.
4. Hood, Christopher, Colin Scott, Oliver James, George Jones, Tony Travers (1999). Regulation inside Government: Wast-watchers, Quality Police, and Sleaze-Busters. Oxford University Press: Oxford, UK.
5. Hood, C., James, O., & Scott, C. (2000). Regulation of Government : Has It Increased , Is It Increasing , Should It Be Diminished?, 78(2), 283–305.
6. James, O. (2000). Regulation inside government: Public interest justifications and regulatory failures. Public Administration, 78(2), 327–343.
7. Lægreid, P., Roness, P. G., & Rubecksen, K. (2007). Modern management tools in state agencies: the case of Norway. International Public Management Journal, 10(4), 387–413.
8. Tambovtsev, V. L. (2004). Regulation Inside Government : the Theory , International Experience , Russian Reforms. Russian-European Centre for Economic Policy, MOCKBA.
9. OECD. (2010). “Chapter 5: The Management and Rationalization of Existing Regulation”. Better Regulation in Europe: Belgium. OECD, Directorate for Public Governance and Territorial Development, Regulatory Policy, Better Regulation in Europe – The EU 15 project.
10. Meier, Kenneth J., and Laurence J. O'Toole. Bureaucracy in a democratic state: A governance perspective. JHU Press, 2006.
11. Lynn Jr, Laurence E., Carolyn J. Heinrich, and Carolyn J. Hill. Improving governance: A new logic for empirical research. Georgetown University Press, 2001.
12. Favero, N., Meier, K. J., & O’Toole, L. J. J. (2014). Goals, Trust, Participation, and Feedback: Linking Internal Management with Performance Outcomes. Journal of Public Administration Research and Theory
13. O’Toole, L. J., & Meier, K. J. (2015). Public Management, Context, and Performance: In Quest of a More General Theory. Journal of Public Administration Research and Theory, 25(1), 237–256