- 클럽명 : 고령사회와 사회자본팀
- 참여학생 : 이경은, 이양지, 어유경
- 주제 : 민관협력 거버넌스의 이해
1. Lowery, D. (1998). Consumer sovereignty and quasi-market failure. Journal of Public Administration Research and Theory, 8(2), 137-172.
2. Van Slyke, D. M. (2007). Agents or stewards: Using theory to understand the government-nonprofit social service contracting relationship. Journal of Public Administration Research and Theory, 17(2), 157-187.
3. Milward, H. B., & Provan, K. G. (2000). Governing the hollow state. Journal of Public Administration Research and Theory, 10(2), 359-380.
4. Rhodes, R. A. W. (1996). The new governance: governing without government. Political studies, 44(4), 652-667.
5. O'Toole, L. J. (1997). The implications for democracy in a networked bureaucratic world. Journal of Public Administration Research and Theory, 7(3), 443-459.
6. Theobald, N. A., & Haider-Markel, D. P. (2009). Race, bureaucracy, and symbolic representation: Interactions between citizens and police. Journal of Public Administration Research and Theory, 19(2), 409-426.
7. Bardhan, Pranab. (1997). Corruption and Development: A Review of Issues. Journal of Economic Literature, 35(3): 1320-1346.
8. Tanzi, Vito. (1998). Corruption Around the World: Causes, Consequences, Scope, and Cures. Staff Papers-International Monertary fund, 45(4): 559-594.
9. Ades, Alberto & Tella, Rafael Di. Rents, Competition, and Corruption. The American Economic Review, 89(4), 982-993.
10. Kooiman, J. (1993). Social-Political Governance: Introduction. In J. Kooiman (Ed.), Modern Governance: New Government-Society Interactions. Newbury Park, California: Sage.
11. Lipsky, M. (1980). 'Introduction', in Street-level bureaucracy : dilemmas of the individual in public services. New York: Russell Sage Foundation.
12. Davis, Otto A., Dempster, M. A. H & Wildavsky, Aaron. (1966). A Theory of the Budgetary Process. The American Political Science Review, 60(3): 529-547.