- 클럽명 : 행정개혁과 전자정부
- 참여학생 : 김현정, 오세영, 이하영
- 주제 : 공공부문 저성과자의 조직행태에 대한 연구
1. Madden, G., Savage, S., & Kemp, S. (1997). Measuring public sector efficiency: A study of economics departments at Australian universities. Education Economics, 5(2), 153-168.
2. Delaney, John T, & Huselid, Mark A. (1996). The impact of human resource management practices on perceptions of organizational performance. Academy of Management journal, 39(4), 949-969.
3. Seong, J. Y., Kristof-Brown, A. L., Park, W. W., Hong, D. S., & Shin, Y. (2012). Person-Group Fit Diversity Antecedents, Proximal Outcomes, and Performance at the Group Level. Journal of Management.
4. Walumbwa, F. O., Mayer, D. M., Wang, P., Wang, H., Workman, K., & Christensen, A. L. (2011). Linking ethical leadership to employee performance: The roles of leader–member exchange, self-efficacy, and organizational identification. Organizational Behavior and Human Decision Processes, 115(2), 204-213.
5. Miller, S. M. (2014). The Relationship Between Short-Term Political Appointments and Bureaucratic Performance: The Case of Recess Appointments in the United States. Journal of Public Administration Research and Theory.
6. Brown, W. A. (2005). "Exploring the association between board and organizational performance in nonprofit organizations." Nonprofit Management and Leadership 15(3): 317-339.
7. Kim, C., & Schachter, H. L. (2013). Exploring Followership in a Public Setting: Is It a Missing Link Between Participative Leadership and Organizational Performance?. The American Review of Public Administration.
8. Cabral, S., & Lazzarini, S. G. (2014). The “Guarding the Guardians” Problem: An Analysis of the Organizational Performance of an Internal Affairs Division. Journal of Public Administration Research and Theory.
9. DeHart-Davis, L., Davis, R. S., & Mohr, Z. (2014). Green Tape and Job Satisfaction: Can Organizational Rules Make Employees Happy?. Journal of Public Administration Research and Theory.
10. de Lancer Julnes, P., & Holzer, M. (2001). Promoting the utilization of performance measures in public organizations: An empirical study of factors affecting adoption and implementation. Public Administration Review, 693-708.
11. Baekgaard, M. (2015). Performance Information and Citizen Service Attitudes: Do Cost Information and Service Use Affect the Relationship?. International Public Management Journal.
12. Brewer, G. A., & Walker, R. M. (2010). The impact of red tape on governmental performance: An empirical analysis. Journal of Public Administration Research and Theory, 20(1), 233-257.